|Maha Guru Agasthiar's Siddha Guru Parampara Lineage|
+ Hanuman Chalisa Recitations
|[We showed Sathguru Venkataraman the photo of Sri Pancha Mukha Hanuman that you see in this page and requested him to tell us about this particular form of the Lord. He looked at the photo and immediately said, "He is the One who helps our Self Inquiry process" and then proceeded to give the Siddha wisdom on Lord Sri Pancha Mukhi Hanuman that see you in this article.]|
Atma Vichara and Atma GnanaAtma = soul. Vichara = enquiry. Atma vichara is the soul enquiring about itself, i.e., the self enquiring about itself.
Why does a soul enquire about itself? To gain atma gnana, i.e., true knowledge about its spiritual nature.
Can everyone do atma vichara? Yes.
Can everyone succeed in gaining atma gnana? Yes, provided they do atma vichara under the guidance of a true Sathguru and sincerely long for atma gnana.
The self enquiring about itself should not be confused with modern psychobabble. Rather it's the ancient spiritual pursuit handed down to us by rishis and Siddhas.
The Siddhas tell us that to gain atma gnana, one must do atma vichar under a Sathguru's guidance. One can not read about atma vichara and become an atma gnani. Atma gnana has to be experienced personally under the guidance of a true Sathguru.
Who can help one get started in this process of atma vichara? The Lord of Self Enquiry, Sri Pancha Mukha Hanuman, helps all those who are sincere about atma vichar, say the Siddhas.
Pancha Mukha Hanuman - Click here for a larger view of the above image...
Click here for more pics of Hanuman...
Veera Hanuman, Student Hanuman, Baby Hanuman
Atma Vichara and Pancha Mukha HanumanPancha = five. Mukha = face. Thus Pancha Mukha Hanuman is the five faced Lord Hanuman. The five faces are those of Varaha, Garuda, Hanuman, Narasimha and Hayagriva.
When a spiritual aspirant does sincere atma vichara under the guidance of a Sathguru, the Lord of Self Enquiry, Pancha Mukhi Hanuman, reveals the divine truth to that seeker through His five faces. This Siddha spiritual insight was taught to Sathguru Venkataraman by his Sathguru Sri La Sri Idiyaappa Siddha Easar.
Through three faces, Lord Panch Muka Hanuman, reveals the soul's past, present and future and its life in these three phases in a sthoola or concrete, material body.
Through the fourth face, Lord Pancha Muka Hanuman gives instruction to the soul on transcending the aforementioned three phases and thus dissolving its limited individuality in the limitless universality of the Lord through the path of saranagathi, i.e., perfect surrender to the Divine Will.
Through the fifth face, Lord Panchmukhi Hanuman initiates the sincere soul into this sublime process.
Thus Lord Pancha Mukha Hanuman is the Divine Helper of all those who seek atma gnana. He ensures our enthusiasm during the atma vichara process and motivates us on the road to atma gnana. He helps us find the correct answer to the "Who am I?" question.
All those who do atma vichara and all those who seek atma gnana should pray to Lord Panch Mukha Hanuman and sincerely seek His blessings. May He help us in our quest for atma gnana!
Hanuman Chalisa is a famous hymn composed by the great saint Tulsidas in honor of Lord Hanuman.
This hymn is a staple of Hanuman devotees. Millions of people chant this hymn every day.
It is a good idea to include this hymn in your daily spiritual practice.
Jai Sri Sita Ram! Jai Sri Sita Ram Bhakt Gurudev Hanuman Maharaj Ki Jai! http://www.Agasthiar.Org/hanuman
Learn the Hanuman Chalisa and its MeaningClick here to learn the MEANING of the Hanuman Chalisa Hymn.
Here is our own transliteration
of the Hanuman Chaaleesaa hymn:
Jai Sri Ganesh! Jai Sri Sita Ram! Jai Sri Sita Ram Bhakt Gurudev Hanuman Maharaj Ki Jai!
Sri Hanuman Chaaleesaa
(i) sri guru charana sarója-raj, nija mana mukura sudhaar |
varanau Raghuvara vimala yaSha, jó dhaayaka phala chaar ||
(ii) buddhi heena thanu jaani ké, sumirou pavana kumar |
bala buddhi viDhyaa déhu móhim, harahu kaléSha vikaar ||
(1) jaya Hanuman gnaana guna saagara | jai kapeesa thihu-lóka ujaagara ||
(2) Rama-dhootha athulitha bala Dhaamaa | Anjani-puthra Pavana-sutha naama ||
(3) mahaa-veera vikrama Bhaja-rangee | kumathi nivaara sumathi ké sangee ||
(4) kanchana barana viraaja suvéShaa | kaanana kundala kunchitha kéShaa ||
(5) haatha vajra au dhwajaa viraajai | kaandhé moonja janévoo saajai ||
(6) Shankara-suvana kéShari-nandana | théja prathaapa mahaa jaga-vandhana ||
(7) viDhyavaan guNee athi chaathura | Raam kaaja karibé kó aathura ||
(8) prabhu charithra sunibhé kó rasiyaa | Rama Lakhana Seethaa mana basiyaa ||
(9) sookshma roopa-Dhari siya-him dhikhaavaa | vikata roopa Dhari Lanka jaraavaa ||
(10) bheema roopa Dhari asura samhaaré | Ramachandra ké kaaj samvaaré ||
(11) laaya sanjeevan lakhana jiyaayé | Sri Raghuveera harashi ura laayé ||
(12) Raghupathi keenee bahuth badaayee | thum mama priya hi Bharatha-sama bhaayee ||
(13) sahasra vadhana thumharó yasha gaavaim | asa kahi Sri-Pathi kaNTa lagaavaim ||
(14) sanakaadhika brahmaadhi muneeShaa | Naaradha Shaaradha sahitha aheeSha ||
(15) Yama Kubéra Dikapaala jahaamthé | kavi kóvidha kahi sakai kahaamthé ||
(16) thum upakara Sugreevahim keenhaa | Rama milaaya raajapadha dheenhaa ||
(17) thumharó manthra Vibheeshana maanaa | LankéShwara bhayé saba jaga jaanaa ||
(18) yuga sahasra yójana para bhaanoo | leelyó thaahi maDhura phala jaanoo ||
(19) prabhu mudhrikaa méli mukha maaheem | jaladhi laandhi gayé acharaja-naaheem ||
(20) dhurgama kaaja jagath ké jéthé | sugama anugraha thumharé théthé ||
(21) Rama dhuvaaré thuma rakhawaaré | hótha na aagnyaa bina paisaaré ||
(22) sab sukha lahai thumhaari saranaa | thum rakshak kaahoo kó darnaa ||
(23) aapana théja samhaarou aapai | theenóm lóka haankthé kaampai ||
(24) bhootha piShaacha nikata nahim aavai | mahaveera jab naama sunaavai ||
(25) naShai róg harai sab peeraa | japatha niranthara hanumatha beera ||
(26) sankata sé Hanumaana chudaavai | mana krama vachana dhyaana jó laavai ||
(27) sab par Raam thapasvi raajaa | thinaké kaaja sakala thum saajaa ||
(28) aur manóraTha jó kói laavai | thaasu amitha jeevan phala paavai ||
(29) chaarahu yuga prathaap thumhaaraa | hai parasidhdha jagatha ujiyaaraa ||
(30) saadhu santh ké thum rakhwaaré | asura nikandhana rama dhulaaré ||
(31) ashta siddhi nava nidhi ké dhaathaa | asa vara dheen Jaanakee maathaa ||
(32) Raam rasaayana thumharé paasaa | sadhaa rahou Raghupathi ké dhaasaa ||
(33) thumharé bhajan Raam kó paavai | janma janma ké dhukha bisaraavai ||
(34) antha kaala Raghupathi pura jaayee | jahaan janmi Haribaktha kahaayee ||
(35) aur dhévathaa chiththa na Dharayee | Hanumath séyi sarva sukha karayee ||
(36) sankata harai mitai sab peeraa | jó sumirai Hanumath bala beeraa ||
(37) jai jai jai Hanumaan gósaayee | krupaa karahu Gurudéva kee naayee ||
(38) jó Shatha baar paaTa kara jóyee | chootahi bandhi mahaa-sukha hói ||
(39) jó yah paDai Hanumaana chaaleesaa | hóya siddhi saakee goureesaa ||
(40) Thulasidaasa sadhaa Hari chéraa | keejai naaTha hrudaya mah déraa ||
(#) Pavana-thanaya Sankat-haran, Mangal-moorathi roop |
Ram Lakhan Sita sahith, hriday basahu Sura-bhoop ||
Sri Hanuman Chalisa complete
Jai Sri Sita Ram! Jai Sri Sita Ram Bhakt Gurudev Hanuman Maharaj Ki Jai!
|Click here to learn the MEANING of the Hanuman Chalisa Hymn.|
Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram!
Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya SUNDARA Ram!
Jai Shri Sita Ram! Jai Shri Sita Ram Bhakt Gurudev Hanuman Maharaj Ki Jai!
Jai Hanuman! Hanuman Maharaj Ki Jai!
Rama Lakshmana Janaki Jai Bolo Hanumana Ki!
Jaya Hanumana gyana guna sagara! Jai Kapisa tihu loka ujagara!
Jai Jai Jai Hanumana Gosayee! Jai Jai Jai Hanumana Gosayee!
Hanuman Darshan Photo Gallery
Student Hanuman, Baby Hanuman,
ChathurMukha Jaya Maruthi HANUMAN
- Many Siddha Secrets, MANTRAS, VIDEOS.
ChathurMukha Jaya Maruthi HANUMAN darshan & pooja photo.
Anukka Anjaneya HANUMAN of Muthukuda darshan photo.
Muthu RAMA of Muthukuda darshan photo.
Pancha Mukhi Hanuman Anjaneya darshan photo.
Pancha Mukha Hanuman Anjaneya darshan photo.
Lord Hanuman of Namakkal (in Tamil Nadu) - darshan photo.
Lord Hanumantha of Namakkal (in Tamil Nadu) - darshan photo.
The All Powerful Lord Hanuman - Bajrang Bali - darshan photo.
Veera Anjaneya Hanuman - darshan photo.
Lord Hanuman Bajrang Bali punishes the Asura Demons - darshan photo.
Lord Hanuman Bajrang Bali teaches the demon Ravana a lesson - darshan photo.
Lord Hanuman eternally blessed by Mother Sita - darshan photo.
Lord Hanuman's eternal devotion to Lord Shri Ram - darshan photo.
Student Hanuman and Teacher Markandeya Maharishi - darshan photo.
Bala Hanuman (Baby Hanuman) and Lord Gajanana Ganesh - darshan photo.
Sundara Hanuman (Beautiful Baby Hanuman) being fed by His mother Sri Anjana Devi - darshan photo.
Veera Hanuman blessed by Lord Shri Ram - darshan photo.
Hanuman in the town of Namakkal in Tamil Nadu - darshan photo.
Click here for Muthu RAMA of Muthukuda
Ohm Shiva Shiva Ram Ram Ohm.
* Ohm Salutations to Lord HANUMAN.
* Ohm Salutations to Lord Anjaneya.
* Ohm Salutations to Lord Bajrang Bali.
* Ohm Salutations to Maha Devi Lobhamatha and Maha Guru Agasthiar.
|Lots of Siddha articles - Click here.|
Siva Rama Mantra:
சிவ சிவ! ராம் ராம்!
Shiva Shiva! Ram Ram!
Thiru Annamalai, Tamil Nadu, India. Sri La Sri Lobha Matha Agasthiar Ashram